Just a note about a new update to Jutoh. To update just go to Help->Check for Updates
Version 2.52, December 13th, 2016
- Added initial CBZ comic book import and export support.
- You can now import from fixed layout Epub 3 and CBZ from the New Project Wizard.
- Renamed the Verbosity control in General Preferences to Reporting with values Low, Medium and High, and added a Reporting control under the list of errors. Compile messages now come in three kinds: Error, Warning and Tip.
- Some warnings, such as for colour, are now tips. Added a tip about blank paragraphs.
- The user is now asked if the Reporting control should be set to High the first time there are hidden messages.
- Pressing the enter key in the Errors list, if focused, now shows the Details tab, to save mouse clicks when reviewing errors.
- Applied a fix to prevent double-clicking on the Errors list also activating a link in the error description.
- Previous/Next buttons in the Details window now show the error location immediately.
- There is now a context menu for the errors list, which allows alphabetical or chronological sorting of the messages, and copying messages to the clipboard.
- Fixed TOC bookmark assignment if there is a table at the top of the section.
- Fixed potential duplicate identifier output if multiple drawing objects are specified.
- Removed the General Preferences option to assign the search control to either help or global search.
- Added Auto-Replace customisation button to General Preferences.
- If Jutoh finds a table of contents by title, but it doesn't have a "toc" guide type, it is assumed that a "toc" guide type was intended.
- Fixed a bug in the default properties for the "aside" tag (too many properties).
- Spaces in URLs are now replaced with %20.